问题一：告诉我一些关于你的课程，你最喜欢的初、高中课程，为什么?哪一门课程对于你来说使最困难或最具挑战性?(Tell me something about your courses, what is your favorite subject in high school? Why? Or what courses have been most difficult or most challenging for you?)
English is my most favorite subject, because I learned a lot of song and dance in English when I was 4years old. I was always the champion of studying in English. The most challenging subject is my PE class, I am not so good at sport.
问题二：你喜欢你的初、高中学校吗?你是怎么描述你的学校的?(Do you like your high school? How would you describe your school?)
Yes , I love it. I graduated from ××× university affiliated middle schoolwhich is the most famous middle school in ××× province. I thank the school and the teacher, not only the teacher told me how to be excellent student, but also I practice myself a lot on campus. The slogan of our school is "dignity diligence earnest".
问题三：你最喜欢哪一位老师，为什么?(Who is your favoriteteacher? Why?)
My Chinese teacher helps lot, who is a knowledgeable guy. He never crammed any thing to us, he always told us how to improve the skill by ourself.
问题二：你对于我们学校最感兴趣的是什么?为什么想来这所学校念书?(What is of the most interest to you about our school? Why do you want to attend this particular High School?)
I fancy the small class teaching, harmonious relationship between teacher and student and the good reputation for their graduates.
问题三：你对我们学校最关注的课程是什么?(What did you like most about our school's Academy?)
English and computer science are favoritesubjects.
问题四：你在大学里想学的专业是什么?(What do you think your major will be in college?)
I would like to choose finance teaching environment or law to be my major.
问题五：你将来选择的事业目标是什么?(What are your future career goal?)
There are so many goals for me, like financier environmental protector diplomat, but the educationalist is my most fancy one. I really want to change the education system of china; the students have much more burden during the primary education time, however, the student has no much more pressure during the college time.
问题六：你还申请了哪所学校?(What other schools are you considering?)
I just applied yourschool, I have collected a lot of information of Thomas Jefferson School.
问题七：我们为什么该录取你? (Why should we accept you?)
I'm the most excellent student in my middle school time, I have the potential to be an qualified contestant enrollment by the famous university.
- Why do you want to study in USA?
- How long have you study English?
- Have you read any English novels?
- Have you learned any courses in English?
- Do you need financial aid for your study?
- How much financial aid do you want for your study?
- Do you expect any financial aid in your future study?
- How long can your family support you to study in USA?
- Who will take care of you in USA?
- Who will be your guardian in USA?
- Do you have any relatives or family friends in USA?
- What do you do in your spare time?
- What sports do you play or like?
- What interests do you have except your class work?
- What makes you choose our school?
- Why do you want to choose our school?
- How do you find our school?
- What makes you interested in our school?
- What makes you unique?
- What will you bring to the school community?
- What do you want to do when you grow up?
- What do you want to study in college?
- What is educational goal of your school?
- What kind of students do your school most like?
- How many international students do your school have and how are they doing?
- How many honor or AP classes do your school provide?
- How many students are there in each class?
- In your opinion, what makes this High School unique?
- What are the school’s strengths?
- How would you describe the student body?