（Tell me something about your courses, what is your favorite subject in high school? Why? Or what courses have been most difficult or most challenging for you?）
English is my most favorite subject, because I learned a lot of song and dance in English when I was 4years old. I was always the champion of studying in English. The most challenging subject is my PE class, I am not so good at sport.
（Do you like your high school? How would you describe your school?）
Yes , I love it. I graduated from ××× university affiliated middle schoolwhich is the most famous middle school in ××× province. I thank the school and the teacher, not only the teacher told me how to be excellent student, but also I practice myself a lot on campus. The slogan of our school is "dignity diligence earnest".
（Who is your favoriteteacher? Why?）
My Chinese teacher helps lot, who is a knowledgeable guy. He never crammed any thing to us, he always told us how to improve the skill by ourself.
（What is of the most interest to you about our school? Why do you want to attend this particular High School?）
I fancy the small class teaching, harmonious relationship between teacher and student and the good reputation for their graduates.
（What do you think your major will be in college?）
I would like to choose finance teaching environment or law to be my major.
（What are your future career goal?）
There are so many goals for me, like financier environmental protector diplomat, but the educationalist is my most fancy one. I really want to change the education system of china; the students have much more burden during the primary education time, however, the student has no much more pressure during the college time.
- Why do you want to study in USA?
- How long have you study English?
- Have you read any English novels?
- Have you learned any courses in English?
- Do you need financial aid for your study?
- What is educational goal of your school?
- What kind of students do your school most like?
- How many international students do your school have and how are they doing?
- How many honor or AP classes do your school provide?
- How many students are there in each class?
- In your opinion, what makes this High School unique?
- What are the school’s strengths?
- How would you describe the student body?